Once upon a time, this was my blog for Ward Activity Ideas. Since then, I have served in YW, and Mid-singles. Currently, I am leading the Primary Children's singing time. Thus, I have expanded this site to include anything LDS activity related.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine Cards for Sunbeams!

In our new ward, the hubs and I have been called to teach the sunbeams in Primary, and we love it! We thought since today is Valentine's Day, what better way to celebrate than to give our littles something special. 

After scouring the interwebs, while I found plenty of Christian-related and even LDS-related Valentine themes, many contained deep scripture or puns which honestly, while clever, are over a 3-year-old's head. I wanted something cute and simple and something that would let them know we love being their teachers. 

Luckily, we have 1pm church, which gave me plenty of time to whip these up. On our personal ones I added our names in place of teacher. In order to share, I've made this generic. But you can either write your name(s) underneath where it says teacher, or after dowloading the pdf, open file by right-clicking and select "open with" and then choose "word". This will let you customize! 

Good luck with your littles!




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sunny post! You have brightened my gloomy and dull day! Thanks very much for this beautiful mood! Visit us :) essaykings.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Question(s)/Comment(s) Here