(Clipart from www.clipartkid.com)
How To Play:
1. Place picture of family kneeling in prayer on board (or in the middle of the table or floor).
2. Cut out and spread game cards around the room (or let each child have a turn to draw one from a draw pile).
3. Discuss the picture with the class. Ask, "Is this something that would be appropriate to pray for? Is it appropriate for the whole family to pray for?" Discuss the whys and why-nots.
4. If it IS APPROPRIATE, place card on board around the main picture.
5. If it is NOT APPROPRIATE, place card in the discard pile. Be sure to discuss alternatives to the inappropriate cards. i.e., it isn't appropriate to ask Heavenly Father to bless us with a pool party, however if we have a pool party, it is appropriate to ask for blessings of safety.
6. We do not keep score. This is a fun exercise in which everyone gets a chance to discuss and participate.
Printables in pdf formats here: